- The 14 best data visualization tools
- Understanding First Touch vs. Last Touch Conversion Attribution Modeling
- The Guide to Chinese Dumplings
- What Part of “No, Totally” Don’t You Understand?
- iPhone Killer: The Secret History of the Apple Watch
- Stay classy, Brooklyn.
- The Children of Húrin
- The Incal
- Flex Mentallo: Man of Muscle Mystery
- The Doomsman
- I Want My MTV: The Uncensored Story of the Music Video Revolution
- Someone's a rule-breaker
- It's those little details that make a set.
- SPICY MISO RAMEN-EXP
- Srira-Chopped Cheese
This is likely to be the last update on here for a while. I’ve decided to take what I’ve learned from recent freelance projects and rebuild this thing from scratch. Normally, I’d put up some kind of curtain page saying about the same thing, but this time I figured I’d just leave things as-is for posterity’s sake.
I’m certainly a fan of letting the computer do the work for me. With that said, I’ve been overheard numerous times explaining away my need to consult my calculator app for simple arithmetic with the simple “I don’t math.” I stand in awe of the work of people like John Maeda, who uses math to generate a lot of his work. Today I happened upon an interesting microblog post about using the built-in OS X Graph program to generate spirals and other algebraic/trigonometric shapes to import into illustrator. Perhaps it is time that I up my math game a bit…
Do yourself a favor and listen to Lana Del Rey – Born To Die
For some reason, I was under the impression that The Shins had disbanded, however I discovered this morning that they are due to release a new album fairly soon.